INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and store information you provide through our websites or at our stores. The information we may collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences
Information from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns, exchanges and layaway requests
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering or installing products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us in our stores and online
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Vianney does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
Vianney Catalog, LLC is the parent company , and as such, if you provide information to any of the businesses, stores or websites owned or operated by Vianney, this information may be combined or shared among current or future Vianney entities, including affiliates and subsidiaries and will be governed by each of their privacy policies, as applicable.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Sending Vianney marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Vianney, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event. You will be notified a prominent notice on our applicable website(s) of any change in ownership, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We may share personal information in connection with financial products or services related to our business such as private label credit cards. We may also share personal information in connection with co-branded product or service offerings.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Whether you are shopping online or at our stores, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Vianney cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Yo may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of content or personal information posted by you from our website, online service, online application. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the Internet as third parties may retain screen shots of Vianney web pages.
To do any of these, let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org